- 90 cm deep indoor pool with 32-34 °C temperature water and underwater jet massage
- Indoor hot tub with 34-36 °C temperature water
- Indoor Finnish sauna for 6 persons
- Light therapy aromacabin for preserving physical and mental freshness
- Salt grotto offering anti-stress effect
- A 10 x 20 meters outdoor pool operating between May and September up to weather conditions
- Use of wellness towel with one free exchange daily
- Massage, solarium, magneto therapy, tens treatment (available for a fee).
Opening hours for hotel guests:
- from every day: from 9 am to 8 pm.
Hotel guests can use the hotel wellness area till 10 am on the day of departure.
The hotel's 10 x 20-meter outdoor pool awaits the guests near Zsuzsanna-wing from May to September, up to the weather conditions. The pool is suitable for swimming and paddling both for children and adults. Water gymnastics are regularly organized here in summer. Hotel guests can relax or sunbathe in the comfortable chairs placed in the garden, around the pool.
Opening hours of the outdoor pool for hotel guests:
- The outdoor pool opens again in May 2024 (upon the weather conditions).
If you feel exhausted, overloaded, cannot concentrate – come visit us to refresh and revive during one of our wellness massages. Massage relieves pain and promotes healing.
You can choose from the following massages at our hotel:
|Aromatherapy back massage
|Aromatherapy full body massage
|Refreshing back massage
|Refreshing full body massage
|Conditioning back massage
|Conditioning full body massage
|Regenerating massage with joint tweaks
|Relaxing back massage
|Relaxing full body massage
|Medical massage (medical records requested)
An appointment is required.
You can try the hotel's Black Care sunbed in the Zsuzsanna wellness.
Sunbeds have the same essential benefits as natural sunlight. It improves the mood of users and makes people feel better. It is especially good, when you have limited exposure to natural sunlight, because of occupation or lifestyle.
Sunbeds help vitamin D production, which is essential for our health. D vitamin production depends on age, the amount of pigment in the skin and the amount of time you spend in sunbeds. Vitamin D has beneficial effects on human cells, strengthens bones and teeth and plays an important role in maintaining resistance. It is an important element to decrease the risk of fractures in older women and for the prevention of osteoporosis.
Please, follow some important rules for the healthy tanning:
- Build your tan slowly, over time,
- Avoid burns,
- Protect your birthmarks and wear goggles that fit securely,
- Only tan once a week.
Enjoy the healthy browning of a high-tech tanning bed!
- 3 minutes: 2 Euro
- 6 minutes: 4 Euro
- 9 minutes: 6 Euro