Erzsébet-wing – the historic building
There are 41 guest rooms in the Erzsébet-wing at your disposal. 17 twins, 18 twin rooms with an extra bed or an adjustable sofa for 2 children, two suites with two rooms each and four split-level family suites.
The guest rooms are on the ground floor and on the first floor, overlooking the park or have a street view. There is no elevator in Erzsébet- wing, first floor rooms can be accessed only on stairs. All rooms are non-smoking and equipped with a flat screen TV, telephone, safe and mini fridge. Bathrooms have a bathtub, a corner bathtub or a shower; and there is also a hairdryer.
The double sized suites with view to the park are air-conditioned.
Equipped with flat screen TV, mini fridge, telephone, in-room safe, hairdryer and bathtub or shower in the bathroom.
- street view: double room for 2 persons with two 90x200 cm single beds placed next to each other; some rooms with an extra bed or an adjustable sofa for 2 children
- park view: twin room for 2 persons with two 90x200 cm single beds placed next to each other; some rooms with an extra bed or an adjustable sofa for 2 children
Equipped with 2 flat screen TVs, mini fridge, telephone, safety deposit box, hairdryer and shower in the bathroom.
- all are air-conditioned, having park view, suitable for 2-4 persons
- on ground floor: two rooms connected to each other: bedroom & spacious living-room, enlarged with a balcony
- on first floor: split level family suites