Qualified Medical Hotel in Parádfürdő
To provide complementary health services in a complex manner for the treatment and prevention of different diseases, especially cardiovascular, locomotor, gynecological – infertility, the health care center of the hotel was opened in 2013. In the same year, the Office of the Chief Medical Officer has qualified the CO2 gas rushing up within the area of our hotel to be a medical gas, while our hotel was successfully qualified to be a medical hotel.
Electromagnetic therapy (vascular therapy)
The most effective physical treatment method for microcirculation. Improves concentration and performance, facilitates falling asleep in the evenings, contributes to healing processes, as well as provides a good general condition, helps with the transfer of toxic substances and reduces susceptibility to infections.
Treatments with low and medium frequencies are effective in cases of painful pathologies, peripheral arterial circulatory disorders, peripheral paralyses and neuralgias.
Enhances blood flow to the muscles and strengthens the muscle pump function.
Improves the blood supply of tissues, relieves pain, has tissue softening, inflammation reducing, muscle relaxant effects, and also promotes epithelial recovery.
Massage therapy has proven physical and emotional benefits, since it improves circulation, lowers blood pressure, and improves rehabilitation after injury or an operation.
Our therapeutic gymnastics service is suitable to relieve spinal and articular pain, complex motion therapy and McKenzie therapy. (Mckenzie therapy is a special method developed primarily for the non-surgical treatment of discus hernias. This method is recommended by doctors when the herniation is in a stage in which improvement may be expected without performing any kind of surgery.)
Mainly used to treat gynecological inflammatory diseases, some forms of infertility, ovarian dysfunctions and in the case of endocrine disorders and gives great results in treatment after gynecological surgery.
Sulfur – inhalated and during the bath cure to the skin absorbed – has antihypertensive and anti-inflammatory effect.
Carbonic acid bath
Its vasodilation- and circulation enhancing effect is well known.
The mud packs relieves rheumatic pains and complaints.
Thermal process used to treat rheumatic, musculoskeletal disorders, it relieves pain, increases blood circulation and local metabolism.
Caracalla whirlpool bath with a muscle relaxant, pain relief, circulation improving effect.
Underwater jet massage with muscle relaxants, pain relief, circulation improving effect.
- Mofetta treatment: 7 €/person/treatment
- Medical check-up: 29 €/person/treatment
- Control check-up: 18 €/person/treatment
- Medical consultation: 29 €/person/treatment
- Individual motion therapy in room or in water: 15 €/person/treatment
- Special digestive system motion therapy: 15 €/person/treatment
- Massage – medical massage: 16 €/person/treatment
- Caracalla whirlpool massage: 11 €/person/treatment
- Tangentor (underwater massage): 15 €/person/treatment
- Iontophoresis (electrotherapy): 6 €/person/treatment
- Ultrasound: 7 €/person/treatment
- Diadynamic treatment: 6 €/person/treatment
- TENS treatment: 6 €/person/treatment
- Bioptron: 6 €/person/treatment
- Galvanic treatment: 7 €/person/treatment
- Kowarschik’s galvan treatment: 6 €/person/treatment
- Magneto-therapy: 7 €/person/treatment
- Bath treatment: 15 €/person/treatment
- Alum bath: 18 €/person/treatment
- Bath with CO2: 18 €/person/treatment
- Mud packing: 11 €/person/treatment
- Special women’s treatment mud packing: 18 €/person/treatment
- Paraffin packing: 11 €/person/treatment
- Parádi sulphur water drinking cure/day/ water: 4 €/person/treatment