Energy saving measures
We kindly ask our guests to read our energy saving measures below.
You can find all the necessary information below, on how the hotel measures will affect your stay.
We all know how drastically the energy prices and the prices of other materials have increased.
- Our hotel was also forced to take some measures in order to reduce energy costs and to avoid passing on the significant additional costs to our guests’ prices or being forced to close our hotel.
- We installed motion detector lights in several places in the hotel, and replaced traditional light bulbs with energy-saving bulbs. Our colleagues make sure that electricity is not used unnecessarily. We also ask our guests to help save money and turn off all lights when leaving the guest room.
- The central heating of the hotel is operating when necessary from autumn to spring, taking into account the outside temperature, as in previous years.
- During the heating season, the heating is switched on and off depending on the daily temperature.
- In the guest rooms, the hotel provides an optimal temperature of 20-22 °C for a daytime stay (07.00-21.00), and an ideal temperature of 18-20 °C for sleeping at night (21.00-07.00). The temperature in the rooms cannot be set higher.
- Families arriving with babies (children up to 2 years old) can request a heater at the reception if the set temperature is not suitable for them.
- There are extra blankets in the wardrobes for guests who need a higher temperature for sleeping.
- Please help us to maintain the indoor temperature and before leaving the room, check that the window is closed so that you do not find a cold environment waiting for you when you return to the room.
- Please, use the towel for more than one day, this way we can save energy and also protect the environment.
The temperature of the pools:
- The Finnish sauna and the steam cabin is turned on upon request.
- The water temperature in Erzsébet-wellness is as follows:
- 14 x 7 m swimming pool 25 °C
- Sitting pool 32 °C
- Jacuzzi 36 °C
- The water temperature in Zsuzsanna-wellness is as follows:
- Fun pool 32 °C
- Jacuzzi 36 °C
You can find answers to additional questions about the operation of the hotel in the frequently asked questions menu.
We are convinced that by paying attention and taking many small steps, together we can survive the difficulties of the coming months, and our guests can enjoy the wonderful Mátra in all four seasons.
Thank you for your understanding and all your help!
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel!
Parádfürdő, 10 October 2023
Erzsébet Park Hotel***, Parádfürdő