Parádfürdő State Hospital
The Erzsébet Park Hotel*** is located in the immediate vicinity of the famous Parádfürdő State Hospital, thus making the medical collaboration smooth between the hospital and our hotel.
Parádfürdő has a domestic and international reputation of a healing resort, because of the beautiful location, the unique climate and the local medicinal waters suitable for drinking and bathing cures.
The name of Parád as a scene of medication was first mentioned in 1730.
There are three different types of great medicinal water springs in this valley:
- Salty alum bathing water (for specific gynecological treatments)
- Parád sulfurous, sour curative water (also called csevice or Parádi water) for drinking cures
- Iron and lithium containing medicinal water (Clarissa spring) for drinking cures
Drinking mineral sulfurous waters improves digestions. This water has a mild laxative effect and it also plays a role in the detoxification function of the liver.
The Parádfürdő State Hospital is specialized in four main treatment groups:
- Locomotor disorder rehabilitation ward
- Rehabilitation medicine ward
- Chronic gynecology ward
- Chronic internal medicine ward
The management and the doctors of the hospital put a strong emphasis on personal care and professional attitude.
If you want...
- to be cured by experienced professionals
- to get all necessary information prior to treatment
- to stay in a comfortable hotel only 1 minute from the hospital
- to start the day with a selection of a rich buffet breakfast
- to use a hotel's pampering wellness services during yoru treatment
- to “forest bath” and relieve stress
- to heal you soul while healing your body